Dharamshala tour package from Jaipur 5 Nights 6 Days by Train
5 Nights 6 Days Jaipur to Dharamshala itinerary by Train
- Day 01 :: Get a Train from Jaipur in evening and start for Dharamshala. It is an overnight journey.
- Day 02 :: One Next day a car will pick you from Pathankot and Checkin and Rest.
- Day 03 :: Half day Dharamshala Local Sight Seeing.
- Day 04 :: Full Day Dharamshala – Kangra – Dharamshala (34 Kms.) Sight Seeing.
- Day 05 :: Hotel Checkout and Half Days Meclodganj (5 Kms.) tour. Start for Dharamshala to Jaipur ( 783 Kms. ) from Pathankot Railway Station.
- Day 06 :: Reach Jaipur in early morning.
Jaipur to Dharamshala Tour Special Inclusions
- Once Badam Milk for Jaipur families
- Once campfire with music
Get best and budget Tour Packages from Jaipur here.
Jaipur to Dharamshala Tour Package Inclusions
- Transportation from Jaipur to Dharamshala and Dharamshala to Jaipur
- Pickup and Drop from Dharamshala Airport/Railway Station/Volvo Stand to Hotel
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis
- Bed Tea, Breakfast and Dinner
- All Sight seeing By Personal Non Sharing Taxi
- Including all Parking Charges, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Stay
- All applicable taxes, entry fee and driver allowance
Jaipur to Dharamshala Tour Package Exclusions
- Cost of lunches
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, porterage, tips, phone calls, laundry etc
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary
- Camera fees, guide charges not included in the inclusions
- Medical and Insurance of any kind
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions
- Any Excursion/Activities
Get all best and budget Jaipur to Dharamshala Packages here.
Hotels/Resorts at Dharamshala Stay
- Deluxe Hotels Dharamshala
- Super Deluxe Hotels Dharamshala
- Luxury Hotels Dharamshala
We have a wide range of Hotels and Resorts and Cotagges at Dharamshala India.
For getting Current offers and special discounts
SMS or Whatsapp code DT490 on 08357991789.
Click here to SMS
Jaipur is the largest city and capital of the Indian state of Rajasthan in northern India. It is also known as Pink City. The city has hot semi arid climate. Jaipur experiences hot waves during the summer months. So at this time most of the tourists from Jaipur prefers cooler place to enjoy the holidays. And Dharamshala is a good site to visit during the summers. This place will help in beat the heat. But many tourists also visit during the winters to enjoy the live snowfall scenarios. This place is heaven for the adventure lovers. Lots of adventure sports are available here to enjoy.
Dharamshala is well connected to Jaipur. Flights and Trains are available from Jaipur to reach here. It is a perfect destination to visit with family, friends and colleagues. Lots of secrets are hidden in the heart of Dharamshala get them explored to know more about the place. Some of the adventure sports you can Paragliding, River Rafting, Trekking and much more. Dharamshala is always on preference for vacation tour. This place has something uniqueness in its beauty which attracts tourists from Jaipur. Travelers from Jaipur can be spotted here in large number.
Dharamshala tour package from Jaipur 1 Night 2 Days in 6,100/- INR
Dharamshala tour package from Jaipur 2 Nights 3 Days in 7,700/- INR
Dharamshala tour package from Jaipur 3 Nights 4 Days in 9,300/- INR
Dharamshala tour package from Jaipur 4 Nights 5 Days in 7,550/- INR
Dharamshala tour package from Jaipur 5 Nights 6 Days in 9,150/- INR
Dharamshala tour package from Jaipur 6 Nights 7 Days in 10,750/- INR
Dharamshala Packages from other cities
|Destination||☀ Jaipur - Dharamshala - Jaipur ☀|
|Duration||5 Nights / 6 Days|
|Pick up point||Jaipur, Rajasthan, Railway Station|
|Dropping point||Jaipur, Rajasthan, Railway Station|
|Total Cost||Nine Thousand One Hundred Fifty Indian Rupees|
Whys only us
- Working from last 6+ years
- Direct Dharamshala, HP Based
- Always Excellent services
- More then 11,244+ Customers
- More then 12+ Travel Experts
- 365x24x7 actual Support
- Excellent Services
Quick Contact Form
- Hotels Booking
- Resorts Booking
- Flights Booking
- Trains Booking
- All Cars Bookings
- Adventures Bookings
- Tour Guide Services
Hi, I am Vimal from Pune. Last month I got married. So I planned the honeymoon trip of Dharamshala. I have taken the package from the travel agency and head for trip. We reached there by flight. It is a more beautiful destination as per our expectation. When we arrived hotel to relax, we amaze to see their services. Everything was perfectly managed. In evening time, we went on the walk. The city is blessed from eternal beauty. It has pleasant and romantic weather which we loved the most. Dharamshala is a very peaceful place. Consequently, it is a worthy place to visit.
Hi, I am Rajesh from Cochin. Few days ago, I completed my Dharamshala trip with my friends. As all knows when we are with friends, our excitement is in on the peak. Same case was with me. We were very excited to explore Dharamshala. Because it is a very famous tourist destination. When we reached there, we stunned from its iconic beauty. The green landscape is really worth watching. Honestly speaking, my experience was fabulous. It is a must visiting destination once in a life. There is lot to explore. In future also I want to explore this place with my friends.
Hello. I am Siddharth from Bangalore and I am an adventure freak. I loves to enjoy adventure activities. Last week, I visited Dharamshala for the adventure trip with my colleagues. Every activity has given me an enthralling experience. We enjoyed various adventure sports there like Paragliding, Trekking, Night Camping. Accommodation facility was amazing in the hotel. Staff was well educated. They are providing the services with very kind nature. Cab facility was also good in the package. Driver was well experienced and very frank. At last, it can be said, it is a perfect adventure destination.