Dharamshala tour package from Chennai 3 Nights 4 Days by Flight
3 Nights 4 Days Chennai to Dharamshala itinerary by Flight
- Day 01 :: Get a Flight from Chennai in morning and start for Dharamshala (Gaggal Airport). Half day Dharamshala Local Sight Seeing.
- Day 02 :: Full Day Dharamshala – Kangra – Dharamshala (34 Kms.) Sight Seeing.
- Day 03 :: Full Day Dharamshala – Gopalpur Zoo – Dharamshala (37 Kms.) tour.
- Day 04 :: Hotel Checkout and Half Days Meclodganj (5 Kms.) tour and Dharamshala to Chennai ( 2168 Kms. ). Reach Chennai in late Evening.
Chennai to Dharamshala Tour Special Inclusions
- Once Badam Milk for Chennai families
- Once campfire with music
Get best and budget Tour Packages from Chennai here.
Chennai to Dharamshala Tour Package Inclusions
- Transportation from Chennai to Dharamshala and Dharamshala to Chennai
- Pickup and Drop from Dharamshala Airport/Railway Station/Volvo Stand to Hotel
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis
- Bed Tea, Breakfast and Dinner
- All Sight seeing By Personal Non Sharing Taxi
- Including all Parking Charges, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Stay
- All applicable taxes, entry fee and driver allowance
Chennai to Dharamshala Tour Package Exclusions
- Cost of lunches
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, porterage, tips, phone calls, laundry etc
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary
- Camera fees, guide charges not included in the inclusions
- Medical and Insurance of any kind
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions
- Any Excursion/Activities
Get all best and budget Chennai to Dharamshala Packages here.
Hotels/Resorts at Dharamshala Stay
- Deluxe Hotels Dharamshala
- Super Deluxe Hotels Dharamshala
- Luxury Hotels Dharamshala
We have a wide range of Hotels and Resorts and Cotagges at Dharamshala India.
For getting Current offers and special discounts
SMS or Whatsapp code DT428 on 08357991789.
Click here to SMS
Chennai, formerly known as Madras, is one of the largest city economies of India. It is also one of the biggest economic, cultural and educational centres in India. The city lies on thermal equator and it has tropical wet and dry climate. May and June are the very hot season in Chennai. So generally tourists likely to visit Dharamshala during the summer months. Dharamshala is easily accessible from Chennai. These two well renowned cities are connected by flight and train. You can travel via flight to save travel time. And if you have long vacations then you can also prefer train to travel.
Chennai is located in the north-eastern part of Tamil Nadu on the south eastern coast of India. Majority of the tourists from Chennai also visit here to enjoy adventure sports. Chennaiins also visit here during the winters to enjoy the live snowfall scenarios. And they surely return from the journey with sweet memories. It will cherish you during the pastime. Chennai is also nicknamed as The Detroit of India. People here are very much busy in their work. So they love to visit at a very silent and peaceful place during their vacations. In addition where they can beat the heat of summers. And these all qualities are available in Dharamshala.
Dharamshala tour package from Chennai 1 Night 2 Days in 8,900/- INR
Dharamshala tour package from Chennai 2 Nights 3 Days in 10,500/- INR
Dharamshala tour package from Chennai 3 Nights 4 Days in 12,100/- INR
Dharamshala tour package from Chennai 4 Nights 5 Days in 8,400/- INR
Dharamshala tour package from Chennai 5 Nights 6 Days in 10,000/- INR
Dharamshala tour package from Chennai 6 Nights 7 Days in 11,600/- INR
Dharamshala Packages from other cities
|Destination||☀ Chennai - Dharamshala - Chennai ☀|
|Duration||3 Nights / 4 Days|
|Pick up point||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Airport|
|Dropping point||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Airport|
|Total Cost||Twelve Thousand One Hundred Indian Rupees|
Whys only us
- Working from last 6+ years
- Direct Dharamshala, HP Based
- Always Excellent services
- More then 11,244+ Customers
- More then 12+ Travel Experts
- 365x24x7 actual Support
- Excellent Services
Quick Contact Form
- Hotels Booking
- Resorts Booking
- Flights Booking
- Trains Booking
- All Cars Bookings
- Adventures Bookings
- Tour Guide Services
Hi, I am Vimal from Pune. Last month I got married. So I planned the honeymoon trip of Dharamshala. I have taken the package from the travel agency and head for trip. We reached there by flight. It is a more beautiful destination as per our expectation. When we arrived hotel to relax, we amaze to see their services. Everything was perfectly managed. In evening time, we went on the walk. The city is blessed from eternal beauty. It has pleasant and romantic weather which we loved the most. Dharamshala is a very peaceful place. Consequently, it is a worthy place to visit.
Hi, I am Rajesh from Cochin. Few days ago, I completed my Dharamshala trip with my friends. As all knows when we are with friends, our excitement is in on the peak. Same case was with me. We were very excited to explore Dharamshala. Because it is a very famous tourist destination. When we reached there, we stunned from its iconic beauty. The green landscape is really worth watching. Honestly speaking, my experience was fabulous. It is a must visiting destination once in a life. There is lot to explore. In future also I want to explore this place with my friends.
Hello. I am Siddharth from Bangalore and I am an adventure freak. I loves to enjoy adventure activities. Last week, I visited Dharamshala for the adventure trip with my colleagues. Every activity has given me an enthralling experience. We enjoyed various adventure sports there like Paragliding, Trekking, Night Camping. Accommodation facility was amazing in the hotel. Staff was well educated. They are providing the services with very kind nature. Cab facility was also good in the package. Driver was well experienced and very frank. At last, it can be said, it is a perfect adventure destination.