Dharamshala tour package from Bangalore 2 Nights 3 Days by Flight
2 Nights 3 Days Bangalore to Dharamshala itinerary by Flight
- Day 01 :: Get a Flight from Bangalore in morning and start for Dharamshala (Gaggal Airport). Half day Dharamshala Local Sight Seeing.
- Day 02 :: Full Day Dharamshala – Kangra – Dharamshala (34 Kms.) Sight Seeing.
- Day 03 :: Hotel Checkout and Half Days Meclodganj (5 Kms.) tour and Dharamshala to Bangalore ( 2142 Kms. ). Reach Bangalore in late Evening.
Bangalore to Dharamshala Tour Special Inclusions
- Once Badam Milk for Bangalore families
- Once campfire with music
Get best and budget Tour Packages from Bangalore here.
Bangalore to Dharamshala Tour Package Inclusions
- Transportation from Bangalore to Dharamshala and Dharamshala to Bangalore
- Pickup and Drop from Dharamshala Airport/Railway Station/Volvo Stand to Hotel
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis
- Bed Tea, Breakfast and Dinner
- All Sight seeing By Personal Non Sharing Taxi
- Including all Parking Charges, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Stay
- All applicable taxes, entry fee and driver allowance
Bangalore to Dharamshala Tour Package Exclusions
- Cost of lunches
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, porterage, tips, phone calls, laundry etc
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary
- Camera fees, guide charges not included in the inclusions
- Medical and Insurance of any kind
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions
- Any Excursion/Activities
Get all best and budget Bangalore to Dharamshala Packages here.
Hotels/Resorts at Dharamshala Stay
- Deluxe Hotels Dharamshala
- Super Deluxe Hotels Dharamshala
- Luxury Hotels Dharamshala
We have a wide range of Hotels and Resorts and Cotagges at Dharamshala India.
For getting Current offers and special discounts
SMS or Whatsapp code DT415 on 08357991789.
Click here to SMS
Bangalore is a beautiful city in the state of Karnataka. It has tropical savanna climate with distinct wet and dry seasons. In summers, heat waves blows across the city which makes uncomfortable to locals. So at this time tourists prefers cold destination to visit. And Dharamshala is a perfect spot to beat the heat during summers. You will get the respite from scorching heat of sun. Bangalore is well connected to Dharamshala by flight as well as by train. Dharamshala is good for short and long weekend both. Some tourists also get attracted towards it because of adventure sports. You can enjoy Parasailing, Jet Ski, River Rafting and much more.
Dharamshala has lots of major attractions and it also provides amazing landscape scenarios. Furthermore, lots of secrets are hidden in the heart of the city. So these are some qualities of Dharamshala which attracts Bangaloriians towards it. Bangalore is IT capital of India. So people do not have time for trip. But during the vacations they need a good place where they can get complete relaxation from the burden of work. A peaceful city which can completely refresh their mood. And these all qualities are available in Dharamshala. You can experience silence across the city. The whole place is covered from eternal beauty of nature. Therefore it is a worthy place to visit for tourists from Bangalore.
Dharamshala tour package from Bangalore 1 Night 2 Days in 8,750/- INR
Dharamshala tour package from Bangalore 2 Nights 3 Days in 10,350/- INR
Dharamshala tour package from Bangalore 3 Nights 4 Days in 11,950/- INR
Dharamshala tour package from Bangalore 4 Nights 5 Days in 8,500/- INR
Dharamshala tour package from Bangalore 5 Nights 6 Days in 10,100/- INR
Dharamshala tour package from Bangalore 6 Nights 7 Days in 11,700/- INR
Dharamshala Tour Packages from other cities
|Destination||☀ Bangalore - Dharamshala - Bangalore ☀|
|Duration||2 Nights / 3 Days|
|Pick up point||Bangalore, Karnataka, Airport|
|Dropping point||Bangalore, Karnataka, Airport|
|Total Cost||Ten Thousand Three Hundred Fifty Indian Rupees|
Whys only us
- Working from last 6+ years
- Direct Dharamshala, HP Based
- Always Excellent services
- More then 11,244+ Customers
- More then 12+ Travel Experts
- 365x24x7 actual Support
- Excellent Services
Quick Contact Form
- Hotels Booking
- Resorts Booking
- Flights Booking
- Trains Booking
- All Cars Bookings
- Adventures Bookings
- Tour Guide Services
Hi, I am Vimal from Pune. Last month I got married. So I planned the honeymoon trip of Dharamshala. I have taken the package from the travel agency and head for trip. We reached there by flight. It is a more beautiful destination as per our expectation. When we arrived hotel to relax, we amaze to see their services. Everything was perfectly managed. In evening time, we went on the walk. The city is blessed from eternal beauty. It has pleasant and romantic weather which we loved the most. Dharamshala is a very peaceful place. Consequently, it is a worthy place to visit.
Hi, I am Rajesh from Cochin. Few days ago, I completed my Dharamshala trip with my friends. As all knows when we are with friends, our excitement is in on the peak. Same case was with me. We were very excited to explore Dharamshala. Because it is a very famous tourist destination. When we reached there, we stunned from its iconic beauty. The green landscape is really worth watching. Honestly speaking, my experience was fabulous. It is a must visiting destination once in a life. There is lot to explore. In future also I want to explore this place with my friends.
Hello. I am Siddharth from Bangalore and I am an adventure freak. I loves to enjoy adventure activities. Last week, I visited Dharamshala for the adventure trip with my colleagues. Every activity has given me an enthralling experience. We enjoyed various adventure sports there like Paragliding, Trekking, Night Camping. Accommodation facility was amazing in the hotel. Staff was well educated. They are providing the services with very kind nature. Cab facility was also good in the package. Driver was well experienced and very frank. At last, it can be said, it is a perfect adventure destination.