Dharamshala honeymoon package from Agra 6 Nights 7 Days by Train
6 Nights 7 Days Agra to Dharamshala itinerary by Train
- Day 01 :: Get a Train from Agra in evening and start for Dharamshala. It is an overnight journey.
- Day 02 :: One Next day a car will pick you from Pathankot and Checkin and Rest.
- Day 03 :: Half day Dharamshala Local Sight Seeing.
- Day 04 :: Full Day Dharamshala – Kangra – Dharamshala (34 Kms.) Sight Seeing.
- Day 05 :: Full Day Dharamshala – Gopalpur Zoo – Dharamshala (37 Kms.) tour.
- Day 06 :: Hotel Checkout and Half Days Meclodganj (5 Kms.) tour. Start for Dharamshala to Agra ( 671 Kms. ) from Pathankot Railway Station.
- Day 07 :: Reach Agra in early morning.
Agra to Dharamshala Honeymoon Special Inclusions
- Once honeymoon special cake for Agra couples
- Once special Candle Light Dinner
- Once Natural Flower Decoration
Get best and budget Honeymoon Packages from Agra here.
Agra to Dharamshala Honeymoon Package Inclusions
- Transportation from Agra to Dharamshala and Dharamshala to Agra
- Pickup and Drop from Dharamshala Airport/Railway Station/Volvo Stand to Hotel
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis
- Bed Tea, Breakfast and Dinner
- All Sight seeing By Personal Non Sharing Taxi
- Including all Parking Charges, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Stay
- All applicable taxes, entry fee and driver allowance
Agra to Dharamshala Honeymoon Package Exclusions
- Cost of lunches
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, porterage, tips, phone calls, laundry etc
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary
- Camera fees, guide charges not included in the inclusions
- Medical and Insurance of any kind
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions
- Any Excursion/Activities
Get all best and budget Agra to Dharamshala Packages here.
Hotels/Resorts at Dharamshala Stay
- Deluxe Hotels Dharamshala
- Super Deluxe Hotels Dharamshala
- Luxury Hotels Dharamshala
We have a wide range of Hotels and Resorts and Cotagges at Dharamshala India.
For getting Current offers and special discounts
SMS or Whatsapp code DT287 on 08357991789.
Click here to SMS
Agra is a city situated in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It was nestled at an elevation of 171 m. The city has a humid subtropical climate. Summers are very hot in Agra. So generally travelers from there want to visit at cooler place so that they can get respite from the scorching heat of summers. And Dharamshala is the most visited place by them. It is a cold place located in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. There are lots of tourist attractions which allures tourists of Agra. It is a good place to spend some quality time and to get complete relaxation from the burden of work.
Families, friends, students, corporates groups are visiting here since many years from Agra. Dharamshala is well connected to it. You can take flight or train from Agra to reach here. Many of the tourists visit here to enjoy adventure sports. Like Trekking, Rock Climbing, Paragliding, River Rafting and many more. Dharamshala is always on priority for vacations by the citizens of Agra. Because this place has lots of charm in its beauty. Everyone gets mesmerized from its eternal beauty. It is a destination where lots of secrets are hidden in the heart of the city.
Dharamshala honeymoon package from Agra 1 Night 2 Days in 6,750/- INR
Dharamshala honeymoon package from Agra 2 Nights 3 Days in 8,350/- INR
Dharamshala honeymoon package from Agra 3 Nights 4 Days in 9,950/- INR
Dharamshala honeymoon package from Agra 4 Nights 5 Days in 8,200/- INR
Dharamshala honeymoon package from Agra 5 Nights 6 Days in 9,800/- INR
Dharamshala honeymoon package from Agra 6 Nights 7 Days in 11,400/- INR
Dharamshala Honeymoon Packages from other cities
|Destination||☀ Agra - Dharamshala - Agra ☀|
|Duration||6 Nights / 7 Days|
|Pick up point||Agra, Uttar Pradesh, Railway Station|
|Dropping point||Agra, Uttar Pradesh, Railway Station|
|Total Cost||Eleven Thousand Four Hundred Indian Rupees|
Whys only us
- Working from last 6+ years
- Direct Dharamshala, HP Based
- Always Excellent services
- More then 11,244+ Customers
- More then 12+ Travel Experts
- 365x24x7 actual Support
- Excellent Services
Quick Contact Form
- Hotels Booking
- Resorts Booking
- Flights Booking
- Trains Booking
- All Cars Bookings
- Adventures Bookings
- Tour Guide Services
Hi, I am Vimal from Pune. Last month I got married. So I planned the honeymoon trip of Dharamshala. I have taken the package from the travel agency and head for trip. We reached there by flight. It is a more beautiful destination as per our expectation. When we arrived hotel to relax, we amaze to see their services. Everything was perfectly managed. In evening time, we went on the walk. The city is blessed from eternal beauty. It has pleasant and romantic weather which we loved the most. Dharamshala is a very peaceful place. Consequently, it is a worthy place to visit.
Hi, I am Rajesh from Cochin. Few days ago, I completed my Dharamshala trip with my friends. As all knows when we are with friends, our excitement is in on the peak. Same case was with me. We were very excited to explore Dharamshala. Because it is a very famous tourist destination. When we reached there, we stunned from its iconic beauty. The green landscape is really worth watching. Honestly speaking, my experience was fabulous. It is a must visiting destination once in a life. There is lot to explore. In future also I want to explore this place with my friends.
Hello. I am Siddharth from Bangalore and I am an adventure freak. I loves to enjoy adventure activities. Last week, I visited Dharamshala for the adventure trip with my colleagues. Every activity has given me an enthralling experience. We enjoyed various adventure sports there like Paragliding, Trekking, Night Camping. Accommodation facility was amazing in the hotel. Staff was well educated. They are providing the services with very kind nature. Cab facility was also good in the package. Driver was well experienced and very frank. At last, it can be said, it is a perfect adventure destination.