Dharamshala tour package from Kolkata 3 Nights 4 Days by Flight
3 Nights 4 Days Kolkata to Dharamshala itinerary by Flight
- Day 01 :: Get a Flight from Kolkata in morning and start for Dharamshala (Gaggal Airport). Half day Dharamshala Local Sight Seeing.
- Day 02 :: Full Day Dharamshala – Kangra – Dharamshala (34 Kms.) Sight Seeing.
- Day 03 :: Full Day Dharamshala – Gopalpur Zoo – Dharamshala (37 Kms.) tour.
- Day 04 :: Hotel Checkout and Half Days Meclodganj (5 Kms.) tour and Dharamshala to Kolkata ( 1599 Kms. ). Reach Kolkata in late Evening.
Kolkata to Dharamshala Tour Special Inclusions
- Once Badam Milk for Kolkata families
- Once campfire with music
Get best and budget Tour Packages from Kolkata here.
Kolkata to Dharamshala Tour Package Inclusions
- Transportation from Kolkata to Dharamshala and Dharamshala to Kolkata
- Pickup and Drop from Dharamshala Airport/Railway Station/Volvo Stand to Hotel
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis
- Bed Tea, Breakfast and Dinner
- All Sight seeing By Personal Non Sharing Taxi
- Including all Parking Charges, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Stay
- All applicable taxes, entry fee and driver allowance
Kolkata to Dharamshala Tour Package Exclusions
- Cost of lunches
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, porterage, tips, phone calls, laundry etc
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary
- Camera fees, guide charges not included in the inclusions
- Medical and Insurance of any kind
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions
- Any Excursion/Activities
Get all best and budget Kolkata to Dharamshala Packages here.
Hotels/Resorts at Dharamshala Stay
- Deluxe Hotels Dharamshala
- Super Deluxe Hotels Dharamshala
- Luxury Hotels Dharamshala
We have a wide range of Hotels and Resorts and Cotagges at Dharamshala India.
For getting Current offers and special discounts
SMS or Whatsapp code DT434 on 08357991789.
Click here to SMS
Kolkata is termed as the Cultural Capital of India. It is situated on the east bank of Hooghly River. The city is subject to a tropical wet and a dry climate. April, May and June are the very hot seasons in Kolkata. So generally tourists prefer to go cooler place at this time. And Dharamshala is a place which is mostly visited during the summers. It is a very cold region in the northern part of India. Situated in the state of Himachal Pradesh. People from Kolkata can easily access Dharamshala by flight as well as by train. Dharamshala is perfect for short and long vacations both.
Kolkata, also known as Calcutta. It is a capital of the Indian state of West Bengal. Tourists visit here to enjoy the picturesque views of mountains. In addition some makes visit to enjoy the adventure activities. This place is always the preferable spot for tourism by Kolkata citizens. There are lots of major attractions in Dharamshala which attracts tourists from various places. But its peacefulness and charming climate is one of the biggest quality of Dharamshala which makes it different from other tourist destinations. This place will provide the pleasant memories to remember life time. Hence, Dharamshala is a good treat for the people of Kolkata during the vacations.
Dharamshala tour package from Kolkata 1 Night 2 Days in 7,800/- INR
Dharamshala tour package from Kolkata 2 Nights 3 Days in 9,400/- INR
Dharamshala tour package from Kolkata 3 Nights 4 Days in 11,000/- INR
Dharamshala tour package from Kolkata 4 Nights 5 Days in 8,050/- INR
Dharamshala tour package from Kolkata 5 Nights 6 Days in 9,650/- INR
Dharamshala tour package from Kolkata 6 Nights 7 Days in 11,200/- INR
Dharamshala Tour Packages from other cities
|Destination||☀ Kolkata - Dharamshala - Kolkata ☀|
|Duration||3 Nights / 4 Days|
|Pick up point||Kolkata, West Bengal, Airport|
|Dropping point||Kolkata, West Bengal, Airport|
|Total Cost||Eleven Thousand Indian Rupees|
Whys only us
- Working from last 6+ years
- Direct Dharamshala, HP Based
- Always Excellent services
- More then 11,244+ Customers
- More then 12+ Travel Experts
- 365x24x7 actual Support
- Excellent Services
Quick Contact Form
- Hotels Booking
- Resorts Booking
- Flights Booking
- Trains Booking
- All Cars Bookings
- Adventures Bookings
- Tour Guide Services
Hi, I am Vimal from Pune. Last month I got married. So I planned the honeymoon trip of Dharamshala. I have taken the package from the travel agency and head for trip. We reached there by flight. It is a more beautiful destination as per our expectation. When we arrived hotel to relax, we amaze to see their services. Everything was perfectly managed. In evening time, we went on the walk. The city is blessed from eternal beauty. It has pleasant and romantic weather which we loved the most. Dharamshala is a very peaceful place. Consequently, it is a worthy place to visit.
Hi, I am Rajesh from Cochin. Few days ago, I completed my Dharamshala trip with my friends. As all knows when we are with friends, our excitement is in on the peak. Same case was with me. We were very excited to explore Dharamshala. Because it is a very famous tourist destination. When we reached there, we stunned from its iconic beauty. The green landscape is really worth watching. Honestly speaking, my experience was fabulous. It is a must visiting destination once in a life. There is lot to explore. In future also I want to explore this place with my friends.
Hello. I am Siddharth from Bangalore and I am an adventure freak. I loves to enjoy adventure activities. Last week, I visited Dharamshala for the adventure trip with my colleagues. Every activity has given me an enthralling experience. We enjoyed various adventure sports there like Paragliding, Trekking, Night Camping. Accommodation facility was amazing in the hotel. Staff was well educated. They are providing the services with very kind nature. Cab facility was also good in the package. Driver was well experienced and very frank. At last, it can be said, it is a perfect adventure destination.